The woman in my life catches me when I've fallen
赐予我生命的女人在我跌到时把我扶稳
And holds me like a baby when I'm hurt.
在我受伤时帮我抚平伤痕
No matter how high I climb
无论我攀登得多高
She guides me safely back to earth.
总能护我平安回返。
And she's there when I need her,
在我需要的时候她总会出现
My guardian angel,
如同守护天使
In the dark I can see her
即使漆黑如夜我依然看见
Here by my side.
她的身影陪伴我身边。
The woman in my life says I'm the one she prayed for
赐予我生命的女人说我是天上所赐
And all she's ever gonna need.
是她生命所需
But she's the one my heart was made for
而她是我心之所寄
And that's the way it's always gonna be.
物换星移,始终不渝。
Now I understand just why my dad
现在我终于明白我
父亲如此着迷
Is crazy about the woman in my life
这赐予我生命的女人。
返回栏目