【作品简介】
《长干行》由李白创作,被选入《唐诗三百首》。这首诗通过一个女主人的口吻,写她对经商在外的丈夫的怀恋。全篇通过人物的独白,辅以景物相衬,把叙事、写景、抒情巧妙地融为一体,诗的情调爽朗明快,真挚动人,且还带点故事性。全诗形象完整明丽,活泼动人。感情细腻,缠绵婉转;语言坦白,音节和谐;格调清新隽永,是诗歌艺术上品。“青梅竹马”“两小无猜”,已成描摹幼男幼女天真无邪情谊的佳语。
直到天宝元年(742年),因道士吴筠的推荐,李白被召至长安,供奉翰林,文章风采,名震天下 。李白初因才气为唐玄宗所赏识,后因不能见容于权贵,在京仅三年,就弃官而去,仍然继续他那飘荡四方的流浪生活。
安史之乱发生的第二年(756年),他感愤时艰,曾参加了永王李璘的幕府。不幸,永王与肃宗发生了争夺帝位的斗争,兵败之后,李白受牵累,流放夜郎(今贵州境内),途中遇赦写下《早发白帝城》。晚年漂泊东南一带,投奔族叔当涂县令李阳冰,不久即病逝。更多唐诗欣赏敬请关注“习古堂国学网”的唐诗三百首栏目。
历代文人对李白的诗歌成就作出了很高的评价。李白生前就有诗名。贺知章一见就称他“谪仙人”。杜甫对其诗歌有“笔落惊风雨,诗成泣鬼神”(《寄李十二白二十韵》)之评,赞其“白也诗无敌,飘然思不群;清新庾开府,俊逸鲍参军”。魏颢在《李翰林集序》中说:“白与古人争长,三字九言,鬼出神入。”许多文人都对李白有着很高的评价。韩愈云:“李杜文章在,光焰万丈长。”(《调张籍》)。唐朝文宗御封李白的诗歌、裴旻的剑舞、张旭的草书为“三绝”。 到元白时期,开始扬杜抑李。白居易说:"又诗之豪者,世称李杜之作。才矣奇矣,人不逮矣" 杜甫曾对李白有过这样的评价“李白一斗诗百篇, 长安市上酒家眠,天子呼来不上船,自称臣是酒中仙”。
【中英对照翻译】
The River-merchant's wife:A Letter
Ezra Pound 艾兹拉·庞德
妾发初覆额,折花门前剧;
While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead
I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.
郎骑竹马来,绕床弄青梅。
You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse,
You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.
同居长干里,两小无嫌猜。
And we went on living in the village of Chokan:
Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.
十四为君妇,羞颜未尝开。
At fourteen I married My Lord you.
I never laughed, being bashful.
低头向暗壁,千唤不一回。
Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.
Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.
十五始展眉,愿同尘与灰。
At fifteen I stopped scowling,
I desired my dust to be mingled with yours
常存抱柱信,岂上望夫台。
Forever and forever and forever.
Why should I climb the lookout?
十六君远行,瞿塘滟滪堆。
At sixteen you departed,
You went into far Ku-to-en, by the river swirling eddies,
五月不可触,猿声天上哀。
And you have been gone five months.
The monkeys make sorrowful noise overhead.
门前迟行迹,一一生绿苔。
You dragged your feet when you went out.
By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses,
苔深不能扫,落叶秋风早。
Too deep to clear them away!
The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.
八月蝴蝶黄,双飞西园草。
The paired butterflies are already yellow with August
Over the grass in the West garden—
感此伤妾心,坐愁红颜老!
They hurt me. I grow older.
早晚下三巴,预将书报家。
If you are coming down through the narrows of the river Kiang,
Please let me know beforehand,
相迎不道远,直至长风沙。
And I will come out to meet you
As far as Cho-fu-Sa.