《国王的演讲》经典对白
1、LionelLogue:hat is he,an indentured servant?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:难不成是个受人摆布的奴仆?
2、Lionel Logue:Then he should change jobs.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:还是换个工作比较靠谱。
3、QueenElizabeth:He can't.
伊丽莎白王后:能换早换了。
4、Queen Elizabeth:My husband's ork involves a great deal of public speaking.
伊丽莎白王后:我丈夫的工作涉及大量公众演说。
5、QueenElizabeth:Something like that.
伊丽莎白王后:也差不多啦。
6、Logue:hat as your earliest memory?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:你最早的记忆是什么?
7、ingGeorgeVI: [Logueis sitting on the coronation throne]Get up!Y-you can't sit there!GET UP!
乔治六世:给我起来!你不能坐哪儿!快起来
8、LionelLogue:hy are you here then?
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那你干嘛到这里来?
9、ingGeorgeVI:Because I bloody ell stammer!
乔治六世:因为我口吃得要死行了吧。
10、Lilibet:hat's he saying? [atching a clip of Hitler speaking]
伊丽伯特:他在说什么?
11、LionelLogue:People have carved their name so nit.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:人家都随便刻了名字上去了。
12、ingGeorgeVI:I'm not… -here to discuss… -personal matters.
乔治六世:我不是……到这里来讨论……个人隐私的。
13、LionelLogue:hy not? It's a chair.
莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:为啥不行?不就是一椅子么。
14、ingGeorgeVI:T-that…that is Saint Edard's chair.
乔治六世:呐……那……那是圣爱德华的椅子。
15、ingGeorgeVI:I don't kno but…he seems to be saying it rather ell.
乔治六世:我不知道,不过……貌似说得很有煽动力。