1. With the increasingly rapid economic growth, more problems are brought to our attention.
2. The preservation of forests has aroused people’s wide concern
/How we can maintain the ecological balance has been widely discussed in our university.
/Recently the phenomenon has aroused people’s wide concern
1. Nowadays more and more people begin to realize the importance of the problem of education.
/Nowadays more and more people notice the significance of the problem of pollution.
2. It may create/cause /lead to a series of problems.
3. Advertising play a significant role in American business, furthermore, it exerts enormous effects on the nation’s economy.
4. According to a recent survey, about 78.9% of the college students wanted to further their study after their graduation.
5. Our city becoming increasingly crowded due to the expanding population and the sharp rise in the number of private cars.
6. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
1. Personally, I stand on the side of…
/As far as I’m concerned, I am in favor of the opinion that…
2. From my part , I completely agree with the former/latter.
/Personally, I side with the former/latter opinion.
3. For the reasons presented above, I strongly commit to the notion that…
1. If asked to make a choice, I would not hesitate to side with the latter view for several strong reasons.
2. I fully agree with the statement that… The reasons are chiefly as follows:
3. I can hardly side with the latter opinion for the following several sound reasons:
4. The reasons why… are as follows. The main reason is… What is more, … Thirdly… As a result, …
1. Our eating habits have changed drastically since western fast food was introduced into China ten years ago.
2. With the rapid development of economy, great changes have taken place in …
3. At present/currently/lately/recently/nowadays/these years/in the past several decades/over the last several years…
1. Though scientific advancement has brought us many benefits, it also produces some negative effects on human life to some extent.
2. Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.
3. Attitudes towards this hot topic differ widely.
4. The discussion about…has never stopped in the past few years. Let’s have a look at its advantages and disadvantages before drawing the final conclusion.
1. From what has been discussed above, we may safely arrive at the conclusion that…
2. Obviously, we can draw the conclusion that …